Stretch Towards a Cancer Free Future
Join us and our hosts, Jason Reeves and Toni Street, at one of our live events on Saturday 18th June or host your own Day of Yoga with friends, whanau or workmates to support New Zealanders going through cancer!
- Junelle Humphreys just donated $112.89
- jamie jing just donated $25.32
- ROBERT BARCLAY just donated $61.19
- Williams Ian&Joan just donated $105.50
- Grant just donated $24.00
- Steven Southam just donated $52.75
- Kim just donated $25.32
- Meredith just donated $158.25
- David Abbott just donated $105.50
- Roger King just donated $52.75
- Adele just donated $26.38
- Bec Wright just donated $25.32
- Ruby Ashworth-Manning just donated $25.32
- Annabelle just donated $50.00
- Hayley just registered for Cancer Society Day of Yoga - In Person
- Audrey D’Souza just donated $2.75
- Audrey just registered for Cancer Society Day of Yoga - In Person
- Emma just registered for Cancer Society Day of Yoga - In Person
- Emily just donated $61.19
- Azul just registered for Cancer Society Day of Yoga - In Person
Flash Sale - use the code YOGA50 at checkout to recieve 50% off your ticket price to our in person events
Welcome to Cancer Society’s Day of Yoga. An inaugural event for 2022, Cancer Society encourages our community to come together over the winter solstice in support of New Zealanders facing cancer while taking time to focus on our mental and physical health and wellbeing.
Cancer Society is facilitating ticketed, in-person Day of Yoga events over the course of Saturday 18th June, hosted by the incredible Jason Reeves and Toni Street! Here, you will be taken through a yoga session, will be spoken to from health and wellbeing experts, receive a light meal and go home with a Day of Yoga goody bag.
You can also choose to host your own Day of Yoga at home with your friends and family or at work with colleagues. You will receive access to the recording of the live yoga session.
A number of yoga studios and gyms will also be hosting a Day of Yoga in support of The Cancer Society also. Get in touch with your local to see if they have chosen to get involved.
Ways to get Involved
Cancer Society is hosting 4 live Day of Yoga sessions over the course of Saturday June 18th from sunrise yoga to sunset yoga.
Host Your Own
Rally the troops and host your own Day of Yoga at home, in a park, at the beach or at work while raising crucial funds to support people living with Cancer!
Gyms and Studios
Check in with your local gym or yoga studio to see if they are hosting their own Day of Yoga in support of The Cancer Society. If they’re not, why not as them to register?
No one should go through cancer alone
71 New Zealanders are diagnosed with cancer every day. Whether it's driving someone to treatment, free specialist advice and support for cancer patients from the time of diagnosis, during their treatment and beyond, or accommodation when undergoing treatment far from home - the Cancer Society is there.
All funds you raise through Cancer Society’s Day of Yoga will go towards caring for New Zealanders with cancer, education and awareness programmes, and life-saving cancer research.
We’re in this together, helping us help others.
Now more than Ever
With over 25,000 New Zealanders diagnosed with cancer every year, a focus on both our mental and physical health is important now more than ever.
Cancer Society’s Day of Yoga aims to not only educate and provide people with tools to help with keeping ourselves healthy, but also to raise crucial funds to ensure that people facing cancer in our community get the help and support they need and will never go through such a stressful and challenging time by themselves.
We know it is a challenging time for all, but with your help, we can continue to keep our friends, our whanau and communities supported.